About Quaker Worship
It is in silence that we still our hearts and minds so that the Spirit of God may enter. This silencing, this waiting in expectancy, this listening for that which is deepest within—this is what Friends call worship. We seek a gathered stillness in our meetings for worship so that all may feel the power of God’s love leading us and drawing us together. IMYM Faith and Practice Advices on Worship
The Monthly Schedule at Flagstaff Friends Meeting
- Meeting for Worship: Sundays at 10:00 AM
- Potluck Lunch: Second Sunday at 11:30 AM, following the rise of meeting
- Meeting for Business: Third Sunday at 11:30 AM, following the rise of meeting
About Verde Valley Friends Worship Group
- Meeting place: Jerome
- Meeting time: 10 AM to 11 AM
- When: Every Sunday
- Parking: At old High School
- Contact Charlie Rawson for more information
- Phone: 928.274.2345
- Email: email@example.com
WORSHIP SHARING ON VOCAL MINISTRY
Sunday, November 22nd
9:00 – 9:45 AM
Director of African Great Lakes Initiative/Friends Peace Teams
Special Guest Speaker at November 8th Potluck
Following Meeting for Worship at 10 a.m.
All are invited!
For information on David go to www.AGLIFPT.org
Navigation Directions: All links open in new windows. After reviewing information or photos in the new window, close that window to return to the Flagstaff Friends Meeting Web Site.