About Quaker Worship
It is in silence that we still our hearts and minds so that the Spirit of God may enter. This silencing, this waiting in expectancy, this listening for that which is deepest within—this is what Friends call worship. We seek a gathered stillness in our meetings for worship so that all may feel the power of God’s love leading us and drawing us together. IMYM Faith and Practice Advices on Worship
The Monthly Schedule at Flagstaff Friends Meeting
- Meeting for Worship: Sundays at 10:00 AM
- Potluck Lunch: Second Sunday at 11:30 AM, following the rise of meeting
- Meeting for Business: Third Sunday at 11:30 AM, following the rise of meeting
About Verde Valley Friends Worship Group
- Meeting place: 633 N 5th Street, Cottonwood, AZ
- Meeting time: 10 AM to 11 AM
- When: The 2nd and 4th Sundays of Each Month
- Contact Charlie Rawson for more information
- Phone: 928.274 2345
- Email: email@example.com
Sunday, December 14th, is going to be a special day for Verde Valley Friends. They will have a worship service followed by a business meeting and then a Potluck. Some Flagstaff Friends will be joining them. They will have coffee, tea and cider. Plan to bring something to share.
Navigation Directions: All links open in new windows. After reviewing information or photos in the new window, close that window to return to the Flagstaff Friends Meeting Web Site.